- Postural re-education, gait / mobility re-training and fall prevention
- Vestibular performance testing and enhancement for military and commercial pilots
- Pre-season baseline and post-concussive testing for athletes
- Post-concussive therapy for anyone who has suffered from a concussion.
- Sports and Orthopedic injuries
- Workers' Compensation injuries
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Pilates rehabilitation
Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
VRT is a comprehensive exercise-based approach, and the critical component, to managing vertigo, dizziness and balance problems.
Using state-of-the-art NeuroCom Balance Manager testing equipment and infrared goggles, we are able to objectively identify your functional deficits. With this information we are able to design a treatment plan specific to your needs. Specifically addressing each patients' individual deficits, optimizes our patients' level of balance improvements and decreased severity or elimination of your dizziness / vertigo symptoms.
EQUILIBRIUM Physical Therapy is a specialized outpatient neuro facility equipped with NASA developed technology provided by NeuroCom to test baseline cognitive function prior to a concussion. If a concussion is suspected, the athlete who was baseline tested is now empowered with a follow-up test to help determine if it is safe for them to return to play.
Out Patient Neurological Rehabilitation
Neurological problems may result from trauma (i.e., head injury, stroke), disorders of the neurological system (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Lupus, tumors, etc.), congenital or developmental. Problems with mobility, movement coordination, balance and gait.
Combining objective data from clinical and computerized testing with a patient's functional goals for daily activities and independence results in outcomes that are meaningful to our patients.
Free Balance Screenings
Call to Schedule Your Complimentary 10-minute Balance Screening Today
A 10 minute screening from a licensed PT specializing in Balance rehab could save you or your loved one from a future fall!
- Call the office to schedule your free balance screening.
- Space is limited so call today (805) 339-9718